Game with Boston Hockey Club.

This afternoon at 3 o'clock the University hockey team will play its second practice game of the season with the Boston Hockey Club team on the rink in the Stadium. The game should be interesting and close as the Hockey Club team is made up entirely of former University team players.

The line-up will be: HARVARD.  BOSTON HOCKEY CLUB. Macleod, l.e.  r.e., Hardy Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Winsor or H. Kernan Callaway, r.c.  l.c., F. Goodridge Wilder, r.e.  l.e., Foster Newhall, c.p,  c.p., J. Lovering Grant, p.  p., A. Goodridge Ivy, g.  g., Kendall

The practice of the team yesterday afternoon was the fastest and most aggressive of the season, but there was, as usual, little consistent team work on the part of the first team forwards. They were repeatedly stopped by the superior defense of the second team, and their shooting was very erratic. The passing on the whole was good, and there was more body checking by both teams than at any time this season. The best individual work was done by Wagstaff, who played a fast game at left center on the second team.

The line-up: FIRST TEAM.  SECOND TEAM. Macleod, l.e.  r.e., Foster Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Rumsey, Edgell Callaway, r.c.,  l.c., D. Wagstaff Wilder, r.e.  l.e., Pell Newhall, c.p.  c.p., Aertson, S. Wagstaff Grant, p.  p., Morris, Sard Ivy, g.  g., Tyer