STADIUM PLAN DECIDED UPON

Senior Class Voted to Hold Exercises in Stadium Class Day Afternoon.

At a meeting of the Senior class held last evening in Upper Massachusetts it was decided to hold the afternoon exercises on Class Day in the Stadium. After considerable discussion it was decided that the exercises be held as late in the afternoon as practicable, in order not to interfere with the afternoon spreads.

The Class Day Committee presented several suggestions for the exercises at the Stadium, such as having the Ivy Oration there, the handing down of colors to the Freshman class, and tableaux representing various historical events in the history of the University. Other suggestions were offered by members of the class.

It was then voted that the class should decide as to whether the ivy oration shall be held in the Stadium or not, but that all other details of the exercises be left to the Class Day Committee. The discussion as to whether the ivy oration should be held in the Stadium brought forth an unofficial statement that Professor Hollis had tested the acoustics of the Stadium and found it to be not entirely suitable for the delivery of the ivy oration. It was then voted that in case no suitable alternative be possible, the ivy oration be held at the Stadium.