1906 UNION DANCE MARCH 6

Invitations to be Issued by Committee.--Tickets Will be $2.00.

At a meeting of the 1906 members of the Union last evening it was voted to give the dance in the Union on Monday, March 6.

Following are the general arrangements: The subscription will be $2.00, and each subscriber may invite as many girls as he chooses. All invitations will be sent out by the committee. The names of girls to be asked, together with subscriptions, must be sent to C. E. Ware, Jr., Harvard Union, before February 9. The committee will enclose with the invitations to the girls the cards of the men asking them. These should be sent to the committee with the subscriptions. Dance orders and admission tickets will be sent to the men.

The dance will begin at 8.30 o'clock. After 8 o'clock the Union will be closed, except to those having special admission tickets. There will be twenty-four dances, and six extras. Supper will be served at 12 o'clock, after the thirteenth dance.

Special cars will run to central points after the dance.

Subscription blanks will be sent to all 1906 members of the Union.

All Juniors of any artistic ability are asked to submit designs for dance card covers to the office of the Union before February 9. The designs when printed will be 6 by 4 inches, and must have the following inscription: "1906 Union Dance, Monday, March 6."