Enthusiastic Mass Meeting in Union

The football mass meeting, held in the Union last evening, was remarkable for its enthusiasm. Under the leadership of B. K. Stephenson '06, the football songs were rehearsed to the accompaniment of the Pierian Sodality orchestra, and the long and short cheers were practiced.

Coach Lewis made the only speech of the evening. Besides other things he said that in his eleven years of experience as a coach the efforts now being made by Head Coach Reid were the most tireless and energetic that he had ever seen.

Recommended Articles

Class Rowing to Start Monday
Class rowing for the spring will begin in Monday afternoon. Crews will be made up immediately and will continue practicing
Alumnus Gives Football Team Endowed Chair
Harvard's football program will receive a $2.5 million boost from lot mer player and coach Thomas Stephenson '64. Harvard football
1916 AND DORMITORY CREWS
Freshman crew work started yesterday afternoon. About fifty men reported at the Newell Boat House where Captain C. T. Abeles
Sodality Will Resume Activities
The Pierian Sodality is to resume its activities which have been interrupted by the war. There will be held soon
CLASS CREWS BEGIN WORK
Class rowing for the spring will begin this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock, when all candidates for the Senior, Junior, and
Upper Class Crews Report at Weld
Candidates for the upper class crews should report at the Weld Boat Club this afternoon at 4 o'clock. Coach Brown