Freshman Football With Dean at 2

In its first home game the Freshman football team will play dean academy on soldiers field this afternoon at 2 o'clock. Admission 50 cents. Dean has a powerful team this year, and has not been scored on once during the entire season. It has defeated Brown freshmen 20-0.

There has been great improvement in the practice of the Freshman during the last week, especially in team work. The linemen have been coached to assist the runner as well as to open up holes in the opposing line, and the backs are being drilled in interference.

The line-up today will be: FRESHMEN  DEAN Kennard, r.e.  l.e., Daley Gilbert, r.t.  l.t., Dutton Forekheimer, (capt.).r.g.  l.g., Lente Dore. c.  c., Houston Hoar, l.g.  s.g., Bigelow Severance, l.t  r.t., Clarke Nickerson, l.e.  r.e., Sullivan ( capt.) Cate, q.b.  q.b., Kinsella Graydon, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Wallace Cutting, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Gammons Nourse, f.b.  f.b., Tilton

F. Forekheimer of Cincinnati, has been elected captain of the Freshman football team. Forekheimer is 18 years old and prepared at St. George's School, where he played tackle and guard on the school team for two years.