1906 CLASS DAY ELECTIONS

Polis Open at Crimson Office From 8 to 6 o'clock Today.--Final List of Nominees.

The Senior Class Day officers with the exception of the four committees will be elected today. First, Second, and Third Marshals, Secretary, Orator, Ivy Orator, Poet, Odist, and Chorister will be chosen. The voting, which will be by Australian ballot, will take place in the CRIMSON office between 8 o'clock this morning and 6 o'clock this evening.

The following rule in regard to the election of marshal was adopted at the meeting of the Senior class last Friday:

"Every elector shall vote for three candidates for Marshals, indicating his preference for First, Second and Third Marshal. Of the three elected, that candidate receiving the highest number of votes for First Marshal shall be declared First Marshal; of the other two elected that one whose total for First Marshal and Second Marshal shall be greater shall be Second Marshal; and the other candidate elected shall be Third Marshal."

It was also decided at this meeting that the First Marshal shall preside at all meetings of the class in future, and in case of his absence the Chairman of the Class Committee.

A.E. Hutchinson has-withdawn his name from the list of nominees for Ivy Orator. The final list of nominees for the election today is as follows:

Marshals--E.J. Dives, O.D. Filley, J.M. Montgomery, J.D. Nichols, B.K. Stephenson.

Secretary--F.A. Goodhue, N. Kelley.

Orator--A.C. Blagden, A.N. Holcombe.

Ivy Orator--W.F. Emerson, C.D. Morgan.

Poet--J. Hinckley, C.T. Ryder.

Odist--H.A. Bellows, F.C. Irving.

Chorister--H.B. Sawyer, S. Titcomb.

The following men will take charge of the polls at the hours named: 8-9--H.B. Sawyer, S.K. Becker; 9-10--D. McFadon, R. Withington; 10-11--J.L. White, P.H. Noyes; 11-12--W.G. Graves, H.A. Bellows; 12-1--J.D. Eliot, T.S. Farrelly; 1-2--T.B. Dorman, C.W. Wickersham; 2-3--L.I. Neale, C.E. Clement; 3-4--C.A. Fultz, F.C. Irving; 4-5--A.G. Gill, F.D. Webster; 5-6--N. Kelley, A.A. Schaefer.