ELECTION OF 1906 COMMITTEES

Today in Crimson Office from 8 A. M. to 6 P. M.--Final List of Nominations.

The election of the Senior Class, Class Day and Photographic Committees will be held today. The polls will be open at the CRIMSON office from 8 until 6 o'clock. At a meeting of the Senior class on December 8 it was voted to abolish the Spread Committee and instead to increase the number of the Class Day Committee from five to seven.

Attention is called to the following regulations in regard to the election of committees:

"Every elector shall vote for three candidates for the Class and Photographic Committees, and for seven candidates for the Class Day Committee, indicating in the case of each committee, his preference for chairman. The three candidates receiving the highest number of votes for the Class and Photographic Committees, and the seven candidates receiving the highest number of votes for the Class Day Committee, shall be declared elected. Of the men elected that one receiving the highest number of votes for chairman shall be chairman of the committee."

"If any office or any position on any committee becomes vacant for any reason the vacancy shall be filled by the candidate who shall have received the next largest number of votes for that office or committee."

"Every ballot not containing the requires number of names for respective committees shall be invalid for that committee."

The final list of nominations for the committee is as follows:

Class Committee--L. Burchard, W. Z. Carr, A. L. Castle, E. J, Dives, R. Grant, Jr., D. A. Newhall.

Class Day Committee--S. K. Becker, W. W. Corlett, W. F. Emerson, F. A. Goodhue, W. G. Graves, R. J. Leonard, L. I. Neale, F. H. Nesmith, H. R. Shurtleft, T. D. Sloan, W. A. Spencer, C. E. Ware, J. L. White.

Photographic Committee--J. D. Eliot T. S. Farrelly, A. G. Gill, A. N. Holcombe, B. H. Squires, H. M. Turner.

The following men will take charge of the polls at the hours named: 8-9--A. N. Holcombe, L. I. Neale: 9-10--C. E. Ware, H. A. Bellows; 10-11--H. B. Sawyer, J. D. Eliot; 11-12--C. A. Fultz; N. L. Whiting; 12-1--W. F. Emerson, L. W. Clark; 1-2--R. Withington, A. Dana; 2-3--W. G. Graves, C. W. Wickersham; 3-4--F. C. Irving, C. Burlingham; 4-5--W. A. Spencer, A. C. Blagden; 5-6--N. Kelley, S. K. Becker.