MISSIONARY CONVENTION

Annual Meeting of Church Students' Missionary Association Starts Here Today.

The nineteenth annual convention of the Church Student's Missionary Association will be held in Cambridge today, tomorrow, and Thursday. This association is an organization of Episcopalian students in about 36 colleges and schools in the United States and Canada, whose object is to present to its members the claims of missions and the ministry. About 100 delegates and visitors will attend the convention this year, and they will be entertained by the St. Paul's Society and the Episcopal Theological School.

The following meetings will be held today: from 3 to 4 o'clock in Christ Church, a meeting at which Rev. H. S. Nahs, D. D., professor in the Episcopal Theological School, will speak; from 4.30 to 5.15 o'clock in St. John's Chapel, evensong and address of welcome by Rev. George Hodges, D. D., dean of the Episcopal Theological School; at 8 o'clock in Peabody Hall, Phillips Brooks House, a business session of the organization; at 8.30 o'clock in the same place, Rev. S. C. Hughson, who has worked among the colored people in the South, will speak on "The Open Door of Opportunity at Home," and Rev. A. M. Sherman, of Hankow, China, will speak on "The Open Door of Opportunity Abroad." All of these meetings, except the business session at 8 o'clock, are open to the public, and members of the University are invited to attend.

Following are the officers in charge of the convention: president, Rev. A. P. Hunt, M. A.; vice-president, H. M. B. Ogilby '07; executive committee, P. Jones, chairman, G. Bell '01, E. H. Fitzgerald, R. H. Lord '06, N. B. Gorton '07, H. M. B. Ogilby '07.