Holworthy Applications Today.

Applications for the special assignment of rooms in Holworthy for 1905-06 close today at 1 o'clock at the Bursar's office, Dane Hall. This special assignment is open to applicants who entered College in 1902-03 as Freshmen or Special students, or who have joined the class of 1906 since that time by admission to advanced standing, or who have become members of the Scientific School in a similar manner. The result of the assignment will be announced on the Bursar's bulletin board Monday at 12 o'clock. Blank applications have been mailed to men published in this year's catalogue as Juniors in College or as third year men in the Scientific School. Application blanks may also be had at the Bursar's office.

Adjoining rooms on the same floor of a given entry will be assigned by preference to those who apply in groups of four. The following suites are open to application, those on the same floor and entry being grouped together: suites 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6, 7 and 8, 9 and 10, 12, 13 and 14, 15 and 16, 17 and 18, 19, 21 and 22, 24. The price of all these suites is $275.