Committees for Debates with Yale.

The University Debating Council has appointed the following committees to make arrangements for the University and Freshman debates with Yale. To select the question for the University debate with Yale, which will be held in Cambridge, the following committee has been appointed: G. Bettman 1L., chairman, E. M. Rabenold 1L., W. M. Shohl '06, F. Q. Morton '06, and M. Kabatchnick '06. The committee to make the arrangements for this debate consists of the following: H. A. Nye '06, chairman, A. A. Ballantine 1L., G. W. Hinckley 2L., W. H. Davis '05, W. Tyng '05, R. L. Hale '06, N. Kelley '06, M. C. Leckner '07, S. F. Peavey '07. W. H. Keeling '07, H. S. Blair '08, and G. G. Ball '08.

The committee to arrange the debate between the Harvard and the Yale freshmen is the following: G. G. Ball '08, chairman, J. W. Plaisted '06, M. C. Leckner '07. J. S. Davis '08, and Mr. R. LuV. Lyman.

The chairmen of these committees will call meetings at once, consult graduates who have been connected with University debating, and make reports to the secretary of the Debating Council.