Register for 1904-05 on Sale Saturday

The University Register for 1904-1905 will be put on sale at the Cambridge bookstores Saturday morning. The lateness in issuing the Register this year was due to the printer. It will contain complete directories of officials and students arranged both alphabetically and by dormitories, athletic records of previous years, and a register of all the University organizations.

The principal change in the Register this year--and a change of considerable merit--is to be found in the arrangement of social clubs. Instead of the previous arbitrary ranking, the arrangement is now alphabetical. The more comprehensive treatment of "Information about Clubs," though subject in one place to misinterpretation and in several others suffering from slight inaccuracies, also adds much to the value of the Register. A number of State and school clubs and other organizations, which were not mentioned in previous Registers, have this year been added. The record of athletic events is more complete than formerly, and in the list of University officials greater care has been taken to give the names in full. Though these features make this year's Register more valuable than ordinarily, the book exhibits its usual failing--and one that is hard to excuse in a book of records--inaccuracy and erratic proof-reading.

The Register will be put on sale at 50 cents a copy at Sever's. Thurston's, Amee's, and the Co-operative.