Beneath the monument to President James Walker '14, which was placed in the porch of Appleton Chapel last summer, there has recently been placed a bronze tablet bearing the following inscription by the congregation who gave the monument: "Given to Harvard College by the Harvard Church in Charlestown on Its Dissolution in 1905."
Tablet to President Walker '14
From Our Advertisers
This article has been written in collaboration with the team at Church Hill Classics who provide diploma frames, certificate frames and varied other gifts for graduation.
Nine teenagers embark on a three-week service trip in the Alaskan backcountry.
Harvard has had the pleasure to partner with the French Cultural Center numerous times over the last 70 years.
Take a look at one of the nation's only remaining collegiate in-house printing presses.