HOCKEY WITH BROWN

On Stadium Rink at 3.30.--Freshmen Play St. Mark's at Southboro.

The University hockey team will play its third intercollegiate game against Brown in the Stadium rink this afternoon at 3.30.

Since the last intercollegiate game with Columbia on January 21 the play of the University team has slightly improved. The forwards follow back well on the defense but their passing is unreliable, often weakening the effect of the attack. When near the opponents' goal many chances to score are lost as the men fail to keep their positions and are very slow in shooting. The defense is erratic and does not work together, often allowing a single fast forward to get close to the goal.

Brown has improved materially in the last two weeks and played a very close game with Columbia last Saturday. An interesting game may therefore be expected.

Tickets for the game, at 50 cents each, are on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's and may be obtained at the gate. H. A. A. tickets will not admit to the game.

The line-up: HARVARD.  BROWN. Pell, l.e.  r.e., Paine Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Sweet Callaway, r.c.  l.c., Marble Wilder, r.e.  l.e., Bullock Newhall, c.p.  c.p., Chase Sard, p.  p., Little Tilden, g.  g., Hill