Interclass Tennis Today

The first round of the interclass matches will be played to-day, the Seniors playing the Juniors and the Sophomores the Freshmen. The winners of all matches must post their scores on the schedule in the CRIMSON office before 6.30 this evening. The captains of each team are responsible for collecting $1 from each man to go towards buying the cups for the winning team. The following is the arrangement of the matches:

Singles, at 12-J. M. Morse '07 vs. C. C. Pell '08; S. P. Henshaw '07 vs. R. S. Lovering '08; H. W. Nichols '07 vs. A. Fraser-Campbell '08. At 2-A. M. Harlow '07 vs. C. R. Leonard '08; F. Goodale '07 vs. J. Tyng '08; S. T. Stackpole '07 vs. W. H. Y. Hackett '08; A. S. Dabney '09 vs. G. P. Gardner '10; C. D. Moss '09 vs. F. W. Morgan '10; E. T. Dana '09 vs. G. C. Adams '10; O. B. Harriman '09 vs. F. R. Kirkland '10; C. W. Knauth '09 vs. R. W. Morgan '10; R. H. Eggleston '09 vs. H. S. Appleton '10.

Doubles, at 2-J. M. Morse '07 and S. P. Henshaw '07 vs. C. C. Pell '08 and R. S. Lovering '08. At 3-A. M. Harlow '07 and F. Goodale '07 vs. C. R. Leonard '08 and W. H. Y. Hackett '08; S. T. Stackpole '07 and H. W. Nichols '07 vs. A. Fraser-Campbell '08 and J. Tyng '08; A. S. Dabney '09 and C. D. Moss '09 vs. G. P. Gardner '10 and F. W. Morgan '10; E. T. Dana '09 and O. B. Harriman '09 vs. G. C. Adams '10 and F. R. Kirkland '10; C. W. Knauth '09 and R. H. Eggleston '09 vs. R. W. Morgan '10 and H. S. Appleton '10.

The only match played in the doubles tournament yesterday was in the semifinal round, F. F. deRham 3L. and J. P. Gardiner '10 vs. C. R. Leonard '08 and W. H. Y. Hackett '08. The first set had to be stopped on account of darkness with the score standing 16-16. The set was extremely close, though not exciting, as after the score stood at 5-5 each side in turn won its serve. The set and match will be finished today at 11.15 o'clock. The final round of the tournament has been postponed until Friday or Saturday on account of the class matches. F. J. Sulloway 3L. and F. W. Cole 3L. qualified for the final round by defeating J. M. Morse '07 and R. S. Lovering '08, Tuesday. They will play the winner of the deRham and Gardiner vs. Leonard and Hackett match for the championship.