SENIORS VS. JUNIORS

Second Interclass Game at 3.45.--Teams Evenly Matched in Weight.

The second game of the interclass football series will be played between the Seniors and Juniors this afternoon at 3.45 o'clock on Soldiers Field. The teams are very evenly matched, the Juniors having a heavier line, and the Seniors a heavier set of backs. The game should therefore be exceedingly close. H. C. Knoblauch has been elected captain of the Junior team. The next game in the series will be played between the Juniors and Sophomores on Thursday. The line-up follows: SENIORS.  JUNIORS. Dick, l.e.  r.e., Edwards Jenkins, l.t.  r.t., Pell Irving, l.g.  r.g., Tubby Wellington, c.  c., Russell Dearborn, r.g.  l.g., White Ireland, r.t.  l.t., Blair Nichols, r.e.  l.e., Giddings Sortwell, q.b.  q.b., Haskell Brennen, l.h.  r.h., Bowles Craft, r.h.  l.h., Knoblauch Burns, f.b.  f.b., Waters

1907 Cheering Notice.

All Seniors are urged to be on the field at 3.30 o'clock to cheer the football team. Everyone is requested to keep back of the ropes in order that the game may be carried on with all possible fairness. J. D. WHITE.   H. W. NICHOLS.

1908 Cheering Notice.

All Juniors are urged to be on the field at 3.30 o'clock to cheer the football team. Men are requested not to interfere with the progress of the game.   G. G. BACON.   H. C. KNOBLAUCH.

1907 Cheering Notice.

1908 Cheering Notice.