Award of Medical Scholarships

The Faculty of the Medical School has announced the award of scholarships for the year 1906-07 as follows: the Claudius M. Jones scholarship of $250, to F. O. West 3M.; two Hilton scholarships of $225, to M. J. Shaughnessy 4M., and H. V. Hendricks 2M.; the Charles B. Porter scholarship of $225, to A. A. Howard 2M.; the Edward M. Barringer scholarship, number two, of $200, to C. A. McDonald 4M.; the Alfred Hosmer Linder scholarship of $200, to W. J. C. Sharpe 3M.; the Edward Wigglesworth scholarship of $200, to H. Morrison 3M.; the John Thomson Taylor scholarship of $200, to H. S. Bernstein 3M.; the Lucius E. Billings scholarship of $200, to E. D. Bond 3M.; two Eveleth scholarships of $200 each, to R: C. Hunt 2M. and J. E. Overlander 2M.: the two halves, of $100 each, of an anonymous gift, to H. H. Smith 2M., and M. H. Neill 2M.: the Orlando Witherspoon Doe scholarship of $100, to J. P. Leake 4M.; the Charles Pratt Strong scholarship of $100; to C. W. Waddell 4M.; two-thirds of the John Foster Fund, amounting to $100, to R. T. Congdon 4M.; the Cotting gift of $125, to A. T. Brant 4M.