FINAL 1907 DANCE PLANS

Arrangements for Decoration of Boxes.--List of Ushers.

Junior Members of the Union who have not already signified their intention to attend the Union dance tomorrow night and Seniors who have been invited and have not replied may obtain tickets at the door tomorrow night.

Men who have not received tickets and dance orders may obtain them from a member of the Committee at the Union office between 1 and 2.30 o'clock today.

A special car will leave for Boston after the dance at 3 A. M., from Beck Hall.

Dinner in the Union tomorrow will be served in the main dining room and in the ladies' dining room from 5.30 until 7.00 o'clock. After 7.30 dance tickets will be required for admission to the Union, and must be presented at the ladies' entrance. All other entrances will be locked.

The final grouping of box-holders, with the letters of the boxes to which they have been assigned, will be published in tomorrow's CRIMSON. This list, together with an alphabetical list of ladies and the boxes to which they have been assigned, will be distributed at the dance. All complaints in regard to boxes must be made in writing to J. D. White, and left at the office of the Union before 1 o'clock today.

Boxes will be separated by palms and will be ready for decoration at 3 o'clock tomorrow. Each box will contain a table provided by the Committee and a rug furnished through the kindness of Mr. J. L. Paine '81.

The members of each box are urged to concur and arrange for the furnishing of their box, and they are expected to bring divans, sofa pillows, morris chairs, cut flowers, etc. Two hundred dinning chairs and 10 settees, seating eight persons each can be obtained at the Union. All boxes must be completely furnished by 5.30.

The dance committee and the following have been appointed ushers and will report at the Union at 8.15 tomorrow night:

G. W. Bailey, W. C. Brinton, F. LeG. Capers, N. F. Emmons, S. T. Gano, F. Goodale, A. S. Locke, C. C. Nash, H. W. Nichols, M. M. Osborne, J. C. Parrish, J. Reynolds, F. W. Sargent, H. L. Sigourney, D. W. Streeter, B. L. Young. These ushers are requested to meet in the Assembly Room of the Union this afternoon at 5 o'clock.