Shooting Club Plans and Schedule

The interclass shoot will probably be held on March 9. There will be five men on each team, and each man will shoot at 50 birds thrown at unknown angles from a Magau trap. The captains of the class teams are: C. W. Wickersham of the Senior team, F. R. Appleton of the Junior team, and W. T. Kissel of the Sophomore team. The Freshman captain will be appointed before the shoot, and candidates for all the teams will be called out today. Practice will be held from 3 to 5 o'clock every Tuesday and Friday afternoon.

A schedule has been arranged including matches with the Boston Athletic Association, the Boston Gun Club, the Crescent Athletic Club and the Water town Gun Club. Besides these, there will be a match with Yale in New Haven about the last of May, and about the middle of May the intercollegiate meet will be held in New Haven, in which Harvard, Yale, Pennsylvania and Princeton will compete. Captain C. W. Wickersham '06, L. B. Webster '06, T. L. Smith '08 and W. T. Kissel '08, who shot on the team last fall, will be on the team this spring.

After the interclass shoot a handicap shoot for a prize gun offered by the Shooting Club will be held, the match lasting five weeks.