Camera Exhibition Opens in Union

The Intercollegiate camera club exhibition has been changed from Robinson Hall to the Periodical Room of the Union. The exhibition will begin today and will extend through April 11. It is open to the public, but ladies will be admitted on Thursday only from 2 to 5.30 o'clock.

The University of Pennsylvania was awarded first prize for the best collection, Harvard was second and the University of Wisconsin third. J. A. Mason of Pennsylvania won the prize for the best individual photograph with his print called "Over the Hill." Miss Harper of the University of Wisconsin won second prize with a print called "Evening", and E. J. Wendell '07 won third prize with the photograph "In the Mountains." Catalogues with half-tone reproductions of the winning prints will be distributed during the exhibition. The individual prizes are silver cups, and the winning university receives a certificate.

The president of the intercollegiate association for the coming year will be elected from the University of Pennsylvania, the winner of the exhibition.