Yale Boat Race Schedule

The schedule for the Harvard-Yale boat races, which will be rowed on June 28, has been announced as follows: Freshman race--to be rowed at 10 A. M., from the bridge up stream to the Navy Yard. Four-oar race--to be rowed immediately after the Freshman race, from the finishing point of that race, up stream two miles to the head of the four-mile course. University race--to be rowed at 4 P. M. from the head of the four-mile course, down stream to the bridge.

Special Train Service.

A special train of coaches will leave Boston at 12.30 P. M. on the day of the race, Providence at 1.38 P. M., and will arrive at New London at 3.05 P. M. Special trains will return from New London about 20 minutes after the finish of the University race, or in case of notice of postponement to the next day, 20 minutes after such notice is given. The round trip from Boston, three-day excursion tickets, will be $4; or for the special coach train, $2.50.

An observation train for the Freshman and four-oared races will leave New London at 9.55 A. M. Tickets will be $1 each. The observation train for the University race will leave New London at 3.30 P. M. Tickets for this train will be $2.50 each.