St. Paul's Catholic Club Program

The program of the St. Paul's Catholic Club for the remainder of the year is as follows. The conferences will be held in Peabody Hall, Phillips Brooks House, at 7.30 o'clock, and the smokers, at which the Choral Society of the club will furnish music, will be held in Holden Chapel at the same hour. All of these meetings will be open to members of the University:

January 17--Conference: Rev. Henri de La Chapelle of Boston on "The Church and State in France. From the Concordat to the War of 1870."

March 7--Conference: Rev. Henri de La Chapelle of Boston on "The Church and State in France. From the Preparation to the Actual Crisis."

March 21--Smoker: Mr. Stephen O'Meara, police commissioner of Boston, on "Public Speaking and Public Speakers."

March 25--Conference: Rev. Henri de La Chapelle of Boston on "The Rupture between the Church and State in France."

April 11--Smoker: Mr. John D. McLaughlin, an attorney of the Corporation Council of Boston, on "Circumstantial Evidence."

April 28--Communion: Sermon by Rev. John J. Farrell, curate of St. Paul's Church, on "The Virtue of Promptness." At St. Paul's Church at 9 A. M.