Dinner in Memorial on Day of Yale Game

A dinner in six courses, open to ladies as guests, will be served at Memorial Hall November 23, the day of the Yale game, from 11.45 to 1.15 o'clock. Members of the Hall and member of Yale University may apply for seats, the price of which will be $1 each. If any seats remain after this allotment, they will be allotted to graduates of the University who apply for not more than three seats each. Kanrich's orchestra will play during the dinner: All seats will be reserved. Applications must be received before 6 o'clock, November 9.

There will also be a spread in Sanders Theatre from 11.15 to 1.15 o'clock. The spread will be open to members of the Hall, to members of Yale University, and to Harvard graduates, and their guests, but will not be open to ladies. The price of tickets will be thirty-five cents each, and to members of the Hall twenty cents each. They may be obtained by application, or at the Auditor's office, until and on November 23. Application blanks may be obtained by enclosing a stamped and addressed envelope to the Auditor of the Harvard Dining Association.

During the hours when the crowd will he greatest, the Boston Elevated Railroad will run extra cars form the subway to the Hall, and from the Hall to the nearest point to the Stadium.