A RARE OPPORTUNITY.

Tonight a man, prominent not only for his exited position in the English Church, but even more for his remarkable work among the poor of London, will speak on a subject on which he is an authority--"Some Problems of Great Critics." These problems belong to us as well as to England, in fact, their importance to us is steadily increasing with the ever swelling tide of immigrants, who congregate in our large cities and who, by their socialistic tendencies, constitute a menace to or established form of government. We should welcome this opportunity to get at first hand the views of one whose life has been devoted to the solution of these very vital problems, and to the amelioration of the condition of the "other half."

Aside from his topic, the Bishop of London is a speaker who merits a warm reception. He is a man of stranding personality, young for his position, an athlete, an ardent student and a tireless worker. He is one of those "Inevitable men, who by sheer force of character, by their obvious fitness to do great things, find themselves where great things are to be done."