SENIORS DEFEATED JUNIORS

1908 Team Won First Game of Interclass Series, 17 to 0.

In the first game of the interclass football series played yesterday afternoon, the Seniors defeated the Juniors by a score of 17 to 0. The next game will be played between 1910 and 1911 Monday.

The Senior team considerably outweighed their opponents and in spite of a tendency to fumble in the first part of the game, played fast and aggressive football. Burrage as fullback made some good gains through the line and scored one of the touchdowns. The Juniors showed a lack of team play and were continually penalized for being offside, but at times worked the onside kick and forward pass successfully.

The summary: 1908.  1909. Giddens, Francis, l.e.  r.e., Dana Pell, Leland, l.t.  r.t., Murphy, Bradley Russell, l.g.  r.g., Crandall G. Burt, c.  c., Ware, Gardner O'Hare, r.g.  l.g., Ford Clark, Waters, H. Burt, r.t.  l.t., Dean Ball, Parke, r.e.  l.e., Willetts Haskell, q.b.  q.b., Simons Fales, l.h.b.  l.h.b., Kelly, Howes Knoblauch, Bowles, r.h.b.  r.h.b., Howard Burrage, Rogers, f.b.  f.b., Cutler