B. A. A. Indoor Meet February 1st

The Boston Athletic Association will hold its annual indoor games in the Mechanics Building, Boston, on February 1. It is planned to hold a large number of relay races between the leading Eastern colleges, and, as in former years, the classes will compete in a relay race for the class championship. For the last four years the University has entered a relay team to compete against Yale, and for the last two years the Freshmen have had a relay race with the Yale freshmen.

Besides these races invitations to enter relay teams will be sent out to Amherst, Bates, Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Holy Cross, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Maine, University of Pennsylvania Wesleyan and Williams.

There will also be the usual events, open to all amateur athletes, which are as follows: 40-yard dash, handicap; 40-yard dash, invitation, scratch; 45-yard hurdles, handicap; 300-yard dash, handicap; 600-yard run, handicap; one-mile run, handicap; 1000-yard run, handicap; two-mile invitation run, scratch; high-jump, handicap; 8, 12, and 16-pound shot-put, handicap; and 56-pound shot-put for height.