Interclass Football Plans

At a meeting of the captains and managers of class football teams and the three upperclass presidents held yesterday, arrangements were made for playing off the class series. It was decided that the Seniors should play the Juniors on Friday, November 15, and that the Sophomores and Freshmen should play on Monday, November 18.

There will be two series, one for cups, the other for class numerals. If the Sophomores win, they will play the winners of the Seniors vs. Juniors for cups and class numerals. If the Freshmen win, they will play the winners of the Seniors vs. Juniors for cups only. A round robin tournament will then be held between the three upper classes for class numerals.

With regard to eligibility, it was decided that no "H" men, and no men who shall have practiced with the University or second squads on or after next Monday, shall be eligible to play on their class teams. This provision disqualifies men who, after joining their class squads, return to practice with the University or second squads, even for one day, while the class series is pending.

It was decided, in addition, to secure the services of eight policemen to maintain order during the games. This step has been necessitated by unfair crowding, and similar conditions, at games in previous years. Furthermore, S. Powel '08 and O. W. Knauth '09 were commissioned to engage competent officials to umpire the games.