1908 COMMITTEES NOMINATED

Election Will Be Held Tomorrow.--Two Names Added By Petition.

The election of the Senior Class, Class Day and Photograph Committees will be held in the CRIMSON office tomorrow, between the hours of 8 A. M. and 5 P. M.

Two men are to be elected to the Class Committee, seven to the Class Day Committee, and three to the Photograph Committee. The Class Committee will be composed of the two men elected, and the Class Treasurer. This officer, elected by the class this year for the first time, will take the place of the treasurer chosen from among the three elected members of the committee in past years.

As the result of petitions signed by 50 qualified voters the name of J. W. Wendell has been added to the list of nominations for the Class Day Committee, and the name of H. Channing to the nominations for the Photograph Committee.

By an error in yesterday's CRIMSON the names of L. P. Dodge, H. Inches and C. R. Leonard were omitted from the original list of nominations for the Class Day Committee, made by the Senior Nomination Committee.

The final list of nominations for the committee is as follows:

Class Committee--H. V. Amberg, G. G. Bacon, H. S. Blair, S. Ervin, M. L. Newhall, B. Parker. Two to be elected.

Class Day Committee--D. S. Brigham, I. S. Broun, J. L. Derby, L. P. Dodge, H. M. Gilmore, P. C. Haskell, A. W. Hinkel, H. Inches, C. R. Leonard, F. S. Montgomery, R. D. Murphy, E. V. B. Parke, C. C. Pell, J. W. Wendell, J. S. Whitney, E. T. Witherby. Seven to be elected.

Photograph Committee--C. W. Burton, H. Channing, J. S. Davis, G. A. McKay, J. B. Marsh, M. T. Rogers, M. B. Whitney. Three to be elected.

Duties of the Committee.

The Class Committee has in its charge all the affairs of the class throughout its life. It assists the Treasurer in the collection of the class fund before leaving College, and after graduation it is its duty to arrange for all class reunions, gifts, and anything representative of the class.

The work of the Class Day Committee begins immediately. It has entire charge of all Class Day arrangements, including the baccalaureate sermon, Senior Spread, the exercises in Sanders Theatre, the Stadium exercises, the festivities in the Yard on the evening of Class Day, and the dances in Memorial Hall and the Gymnasium on the same evening.

The Photograph Committee's task consists in the compilation of the Class Album, for which it obtains a photograph of every individual member of the class, and of all things of interest to the members of the class, such as University and class teams, Phi Beta Kappa members, Class Day officers, members of the Faculty, Yard buildings and the like.