"The Harvard Theological Review" to be Published by Divinity School

The Faculty of the Harvard Divinity School will commence on January 1, 1908, the publication of a quarterly magazine to be called "The Harvard Theological Review." It will be edited by a committee of the Faculty consisting of Professor G. F. Moore, Dean W. W. Fenn '84 and Professor J. H. Ropes '89. The magazine will be printed and issued by the Macmillan Company of New York at the annual subscription price of $2.00.

The contents of the first number will be as follows: "The Call to Theology," by Professor Francis G. Peabody '69; "Modern Ideas of God," by Arthur C. McGiffert; "Is Our Protestantism Still Protestant," by William A. Brown '63; "A Turning Point in Synoptic Criticism," by Benjamin W. Bacon; "Recent Excavations in Palestine," by Professor David G. Lyon; and "The Economic Basis of the Problem of Evil," by Thomas N. Carver.

In accordance with the principles of the Divinity School the Review will be unsectarian in doctrine. It will seek to maintain a spirit at once catholic and scientific in sympathy with the aims and activities of the church as well as with scholarly investigation. It will aim to be of interest not only to clergymen and professional scholars, but also to all who are interested in religious thought.

The annual volume, containing about 500 pages, will be the unit of publication. No articles will be continued from one number to another, even though it should be necessary to devote a whole issue to a single important contribution.