Senior Room Allotment Tomorrow

By H. M. Gilmore.

All applications for rooms in Hollis, Stoughton, and Holworthy at the early drawing for members of the class of 1908 must be handed in at the Bursar's office by 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. There are 20 rooms available in Stoughton, 21 in Hollis, and 22 in Holworthy.

The Corporation has granted this privilege of an early drawing for Senior dormitories in response to the efforts and interest of the three preceding classes, and it is by no means an established custom. It is, on the other hand, strongly opposed by some members of the Corporation, and whether the privilege is continued in the future depends very largely upon its success with the class of 1908. It is the general opinion of the members of the present Senior class living in those dormitories that the custom is a complete success in Holworthy, and to a lesser degree in Hollis and Stoughton.

In view of these facts it is very necessary that there be a large and general application for these rooms at this time, and all members of the class are especially urged to support the movement by making application for rooms in these dormitories between the hours of 9 A. M. and 1 P. M. today, and 9 A. M. to 10 A. M. tomorrow.