Review of Last Two Weeks' Rowing

The rowing on Thursday terminated the second week's work for both the University and the Freshman crew squads. The next practice will be held Monday afternoon.

Since they were called out on February 12, the members of the University squad have been assigned into four divisions and have been rowing in the tank under the supervision of Coach Wray. The work has been fairly light, but considerable attention has been paid to form. The squads report each afternoon as follows: at 4 o'clock, R. B. Bacon, Burchard, Faulkner, Fish, Glass, Morgan, Richardson; at 4.20 o'clock, G. G. Bacon, Ball, Lowell, Lunt, Severance, Swaim, Whitney, Wiggins; at 4.40 o'clock, E. Cutler, J. Cutler, Fahnestock, Farley, Hanfstaengl, Hyde, Macdonald, Richards; at 5 o'clock, Crandall, Ellis, Forte, Lilly, Lovering, Mason, Mulligan, Onativia, Rackemann, Warren. It is probable that no cut will be made in this squad until rowing on the river is possible.

Ninety-four Freshmen have been working since the call for candidates for the 1910 crew. Their work has been confined entirely to the machines in the University boathouse, where they have practiced under the supervision of Coaches Wray, Farley, Stephenson, and Vail. As a whole the squad is considered promising. Early next week the men will be temporarily graded.