FRESHMEN PLAY YALE

Annual Basketball Game in Gymnasium at 8 Tonight.--Admission 50 Cents

The Freshman basketball team will play the annual game with the Yale freshmen in the Gymnasium this evening at 8 o'clock. Admission will be by tickets, which may be obtained, at 50 cents each, at the door.

As the Freshmen had no regular coach during the early part of the season, their work then was not entirely satisfactory. Of late, however, the team has developed very rapidly and has won three of the four games played during the past month, defeating Brown freshmen 25 to 19, Technology Second 49 to 10, and Dartmouth freshmen 32 to 8.

The forwards, Captain Sheehan and Wallace are quick and accurate in shooting baskets and play well together. Wallace is the best man at throwing baskets from fouls that Harvard has had on a Freshman team for some years. Broun, at centre, is a good defensive player and covers his man well, but is a trifle slow at times. The guards, Hoffstot and White, are fast and effective and form a strong defense.

The Yale freshmen, although defeated several times, have played a consistently strong game throughout the season. The game tonight, therefore, should be fast and close, with the chances slightly favoring the Harvard team.

The line-up: HARVARD 1910.  YALE 1910. Sheehan, l.f.  r.g., Eames Wallace, r.f.  l.g., Philbin Broun, c.  c., Scudder Hoffstot, l.g.  r.f., Ijams White, r.g.  l.f., Schwartz