Annual Pi Eta Play "The Financier"

Rehearsals for this year's production of the Pi Eta Society, a musical comedy entitled "The Financier," are being held regularly under the direction of H. F. Hurlburt '01, graduate coach. The dancing will be an important feature and the play in all respects promises to be the best ever presented to the public by this society. Besides the dress rehearsal there will be six performances. The dates are as follows: graduates' night, April 10; at Newton Centre, April 11; at Boston, April 15; at Springfield, April 16; at Cambridge, April 23 and 25.

All of the performances will be held in the evening with the exception of the one in Boston, which will be given in the afternoon in Jordan Hall. The two public presentations in Cambridge, April 23 and 25, will be in the Pi Eta theatre.

Cast of "The Financier."

The cast of the play is as follows: James Percival Brown, a recent graduate of Harvard, commonly known as "Jimmy"  G. L. Yocum '07 Joshua Phineas Brown, who has just made a "million"  F. Taft '07 Knight Byrd, a sport, also an old college chum of Jimmy's  J. T. Houghton '08 Wright Moran Moore, reporter for the "Howl"  C. N. Eaton '08 Vandeventer Parks, a stock manipulator  S. Crowell '09 Selum Short, a broker  H. B. Sheahan '09 Francis Parks, daughter of Vandeventer Parks  R. D. Murphy '08 Estrella Flushing, hotel clerk and stenographer  L. M. Potter '08 Bell-boys at Hotel St. Reckless  J. R. Benton '08   S. T. Bittenbender '09   P. C. Haskell '08

A special role is being written for H. L. Murphy '08, who will have the principal vocal part.