Changes in Engineering Courses

The following announcements have been made in regard to the courses to be given at the University Engineering Camp at Squam Lake, New Hampshire:

Engineering 4a, Plane Surveying, will begin the last day of the final examination period in June. Students who have an examination on that day may remain in Cambridge for the examination and go to Camp on the afternoon train or the early morning train on Friday. No change has been made in the course.

The time for Engineering 4d, Railroad Engineering, has been extended to five weeks instead of three; and the time for Engineering 4c has been extended to three weeks instead of two. Students in civil engineering and mining who have previously been required to take Engineering 4c and 4d will now be required to take only 4d. Men who wish to elect Engineering 4c may do so and can go to Camp a second summer if they so desire; but no one is required to take Engineering 4c. Such parts of the course as are of special importance to students in civil engineering and mining will be given in Engineering 4d.

The Camp will be open, as heretofore, only 11 weeks, and no student will be required under any conditions to be in residence there more than this period.