1910 Track Meets Arranged

A track meet between the Freshman team and a combination of Boston schools including Brookline High, Boston Latin, Roxbury Latin, Newton High, and several others will be held in the Stadium next Wednesday afternoon at 4 o'clock. First place will count 5 points, second place 3, and third place 1, and the winners of first or second places will receive medals.

On Monday, May 13, a dual meet will be held between the Freshmen and all men registered in the graduate schools. Points will count the same as in the schoolboy meet, and cups will probably be awarded for first and second places. As the Freshmen have a strong team this year, and as there are several "H" men in the Graduate School, a close contest is expected. Both these meets have been arranged to furnish practice for the Freshman team in preparation for the dual meet with Yale 1910 on May 25.

All graduates with any experience are requested to meet Monday afternoon at 3 o'clock in the East Room of the Law School, where plans for forming the Graduates' team will be made.