BASEBALL WITH PRINCETON

Second Championship Game at Princeton.--Harvard Again to Pitch.

The University baseball team will play the second game of its championship series at Princeton at 3 o'clock this afternoon. It has been many years since a Harvard nine has defeated Princeton on their home grounds and Princeton's team this spring is well up to the standard of former ones. Captain Dexter's team, however, is a remarkably good one and considerably better, in fact, than the teams which have represented the University in the past two years. It is fast and well balanced, and, with an even break of baseball luck, has an excellent chance to win today's game.

Hartford and Heyniger will again be the opposing pitchers and another close pitchers' battle may be expected. In the Princeton game last Saturday, Hartford proved his ability beyond all question and should be equally effective today, while Heyniger can always be relied upon to pitch good ball. With the two teams so evenly matched, as shown in the first game, and with very little choice between the pitchers it will be the finer points of inside baseball that will win or lose the game this afternoon.

The batting order: HARVARD.  PRINCETON. Leonard, 3b.  c.f., Newcomb Briggs, 1b.  2b., Dillon McCall, 2b.  l.f., Harlan Dexter, l.f.  s.s., Vaughn Simons, s.s.  c., Cooney Harvey, c.f.  3b., Sides Dana, r.f.  1b., McLean Currier, c.  r.f., Wister Hartford, p.  p., Heyniger