NO SCORE IN ASS'N FOOTBALL

Harvard and Yale Teams Played a 0 to 0 Game.--Yale on the Defense.

The University association football team played a 0 to 0 game with Yale last Saturday afternoon in the Stadium. Throughout the game the playing of the University team was much superior to that of its opponents, but there was no team play nor direction at critical times. The individual men played very creditable games, but it was only occasionally that they got together enough to make a concentrated attack. The ball, however, was kept well in Yale's territory during the whole game, the defense seldom having a chance to show its skill.

For the University team, Brooks and A. N. Reggio played especially well, keeping close to the ball all the time. Osborne played his usual good game. The summary follows: HARVARD.  YALE. Parker, g.  g., Barrows Thackara, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Hull Peirce, r.f.b.  l.f.b., Howard A. W. Reggio, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Scholle Brooks, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Wallace Biddle, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Reid Means, l.o.f.  r.o.f., O'Sullivan Newhall, l.i.f.  r.i.f., Conrad Osborne, c.f.  c.f., Wick A. N. Reggio, r.i.f.  l.i.f., Wetzler Robinson, r.o.f.  l.o.f., Ford

Referee--J. H. Fairfax-Lucy. Lines-men--A. Brooks '05 and M. R. Beerbaum, Yale. Time--30-minute halves.