Senior Spread in Memorial Tonight

The ninth annual Senior spread will be held in Memorial Hall this evening. Dancing will begin promptly at 8 o'clock and continue until 1 o'clock. Supper will be served continously throughout the evening and after the seventh and ninth dances there will be intermissions with music by the University Mandolin Club. Gott's orchestra of 40 pieces will furnish the music for dancing.

In order to avoid confusion the north door of the Hall will be used by those arriving in carriages and the south door by pedestrians. After 11 o'clock both doors will be open for those leaving in carriages. White checks will indicate that carriages may be found at the north entrance, blue carriage checks at the south entrance.

Tickets may be bought at, the door by Seniors for $2.50 and by others who received invitations at $3. A few tables are still unassigned and may be procured by applying to J. L. White, Gray 28, before 6 o'clock tonight.

In case of rain the boxes will be arranged around the main hall and the tables in the east gallery and the transept.