The Harvard Baseball Team

Captain Wallace Dunbar Dexter, Jr., '07, of Brookline, left fielder, entered College from the Brookline High School, where he played three years on the baseball team. He was captain and third baseman on his Freshman team, and during the last two years has played second base, centre field, and left field on the University team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 9 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 155.

Newton-Keith Hartford '09, of Watertown, pitcher, prepared at Watertown High School, where he pitched on the baseball team for four years and played halfback on the football team for one year. Last year he pitched several games for the University nine. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

Edward Putnam Currier '09, of Wellesley Hills, entered College from the Wellesley High School. While there he caught for four years on the baseball team and played quarterback for three years on the eleven. Last year he caught for the University team during the latter part of the season. He is 20 years old, is 5 feet 8 1-2 inches tall, and weights 150 pounds.

Templeton Briggs '09, of Lexington, first baseman, prepared for College at Volkmann's School, where he played on the baseball team. Last year he captained and played short stop on the Freshman team. He is 20 years old, is 6 feet tall, and weights 175 pounds.

Henry McCall '09, of Winchester, second baseman entered College from St. Mark's School. He played there for four years on the nine, and made the University team last year, when he played on second base. He is 20 years old, is 6 feet ball, and weighs 150 pounds.

John Webster Simons '09, of Springfield, short stop, prepared at Groton, where he played on the nine as short stop and as pitcher. He is 21 years old, is 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds.

Charles Reginald Leonard '08, third baseman, prepared at Newton High School, where he played shortstop for four years. For the last two years he has played on third base with the University team. He is 21 years old, is 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds.

Curran Whitthorne Harvey '09, of Cantonsville, Maryland, centre fielder, entered College from Hill School. While there he played short stop on the baseball team, and left end on the football team. He was the regular centre fielder on last year's University nine. He is 20 years old, is 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds.

Edmund Trowbridge Dana '09, of Cambridge, right fielder, entered College from Noble's School, where he captained the school baseball team. Last year he was left fielder on the Freshman team. He is 20 years old, is 6 feet tall, and weighs 150 pounds.

Daniel Clarke Brennan '07, of Cambridge, pitcher, prepared for College at the Cambridge Latin School, where he was captain, of the baseball team. He pitched on his Freshman team. He is 23 years old, is 6 feet tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

Dayton Orlando Slater '08, of Hensonville, New York, pitcher, entered College from the Oneonta State Normal School, where he played baseball on the school team for two years. He was substitute pitcher on his Freshman team, and last year pitched for the Second nine. He is 24 years old, is 6 feet tall and weighs 147 pounds.

Lawrence Howe '07, of Boston, catcher, prepared for College at Pomfret and then at Stone's School, where he played on the baseball team for three years. He is 22 years old, is 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 164 pounds.

James Dee Pounds '08, of Ocoee, Florida, right fielder, entered College from Stetson Academy, Florida, where he played on the baseball team. He was substitute right fielder on his Freshman team, and last year filled that position regularly on the university team. He is 26 years old, is 5 met 7 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.