Harvard Crew Statistics

Otis Norton Shepard '06, of Brookline, stroke, prepared for College at Roxbury Latin School. He rowed for two years on his school crew and in 1903 stroked the Freshman four-oar crew. Last spring he rowed at two on the University four-oar crew. Age, 21; height, 5 ft. 10 1-2 in.; weight, 157 pounds.

Ernest George 1G., of Roxbury, seven, prepared for College at Roxbury Latin School. He rowed on his class crew at the Weld Boat Club for three years. In 1903 he rowed at three on the University crew. Age, 24; height, 6 ft.; weight, 175 pounds.

Oliver Dwight Filley '06, of Boston, six, prepared for College at Rugby, England, and at Stone's School, where he stroked the crew in 1902. For the last two years he has rowed at six and stroke, respectively, on the University crew. Age, 22; height, 6 ft.; weight, 171 pounds.

Carl Lawson '05, of Auburndale, five, prepared for College at Waltham High School. He rowed at seven on his Freshman crew. In his Sophomore and Junior years he rowed at seven and five in the University boat. Age, 24; height, 6 ft. 1 in.; weight, 178 pounds.

Frank Rodney Pleasonton '06, of Philadelphia, four, prepared for College at Blight's School. In his Freshman year he stroked his class crew. Age, 20; height, 6 ft. 2 in.; weight, 174 pounds.

Philip Witter Flint '06, of Worcester, three, prepared for College at Worcester High School, where in 1902 he rowed bow on his school crew. In 1903 he rowed in the same position on the Freshman eight, and last year was three on the University crew. Age, 20; height, 5 ft. 11 in.; weight, 169 pounds.

Robert Meredith Tappan '07; of Boston, two, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough School, where he rowed bow on the school crew in 1903. Last year he rowed in the same position on the Freshman boat. Age, 19; height, 5 ft. 11 1-2 in.; weight, 162 pounds.

Leeds Burchard '06, of Boston, bow, prepared for College at Stone's School, where he rowed bow in the school boat in 1902. In his Freshman year he rowed at seven on his class crew. Age, 22; height, 5 ft. 10 in.; weight, 162 pounds.

Alfred Endicott Chase '05, of Lynn, coxswain, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough School. He coxswained his Freshman and Sophomore crews, and last year the University crew. Age, 21; height, 5 ft. 6 in.; weight, 116 pounds.