RELIGIOUS LIBERALS MEET

Prominent Men Will Speak in Sanders Theatre at Last Day of Fourth Session.

The International Congress of Religious Liberals will hold the closing exercises of its fourth session in Sanders Theatre this morning at 10 o'clock. At these exercises the Hon. John D. Long '57, at one time Secretary of the Navy, will preside, and the address of welcome will be delivered by President Charles W. Eliot. The main addresses will be given by Professor Monett, a well known scholar of Geneva, Switzerland, on "John Calvin and the Reformation Movement at Geneva," and by Professor Pfleiderer, of the University of Berlin, on "The Tendency of Positive Religions to Universal Religion." Professor F. G. Peabody '69 will also give an illustrated description of Harvard University. Immediately after the exercises the foreign guests and delegates will lunch at the Union at the invitation of the University, and the American delegates will be the guests of the First Parish of Cambridge, in the Parish House. From 2 to 4 o'clock there will be personally conducted tours to the University grounds, buildings and museums, and to the historic and literary points of interest in Cambridge. At 4 o'clock, tea will be served to the delegates at the residence of the President of the Congress Dr. S. A. Eliot '84, at 25 Reservoir street, Cambridge. Special cars will leave the foot of Appleton street from 5.20 to 5.30 o'clock direct to Park street. Sanders theatre, tomorrow, will be open to the public after the delegates and other members have entered.