1910 WON HOCKEY GAME

Defeated Juniors Yesterday, 2 to 0.--Seniors vs. Juniors Today.

The Sophomores defeated the Juniors in the first game of the interclass hockey series played on Hammond's Pond yesterday afternoon by the score of 2 to 0. The 1910 team repeatedly threatened the Junior goal, but failed to score because of their inaccurate goal shooting. The Juniors' team work was weak in comparison with their opponents. Seaverns was the fastest man on his team, and with Dole did the best playing. One goal was made in each half.

The summary follows: 1909.  1910. Field, l.e.  r.e., Beard Lunt, l.c.  r.c., Chapin Crosby, r.c.  l.c., Dole Kennard, Lee, r.e.  l.e., Seaverns Gardner, Kennard, c.p.  c.p., Houston Cate, Knauth, p.  p., Parker Green, Garfield, g.  g., Wolfe

Score--1910, 2; 1909, 0. Goals--Dole, Beard. Referee--Fraser-Campbell. Time 20-minute halves.

Seniors Play Juniors at 3.30.

The Seniors will play the Juniors in the second game of the series in the Stadium this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock.

The line-up for today's game will be as follows: 1908.  1909. Rogers, l.e.  r.e., Harvey Furber, l.c.  r.c., Dougherty Brown, r.c.  l.c., Lunt Fuller, r.e.  l.e., Field Harding, c.p.  c.p., Kennard Burton, p.  p., Cate Holloway, g.  g., Garfield

Seniors Play Juniors at 3.30.