COUNCIL TO ELECT OFFICERS

Three Representatives From College at Large Also to be Chosen Tonight.

There will be an important meeting of the Student Council in the Committee Room of the Union this evening at 7 o'clock, to elect the officers of the Council, and to choose the three representatives from the College at large. This meeting is of great importance, and it is necessary that the following men be present: F. H. Burr '09, A. G. Cable '09, E. P. Currier '09, L. K. Lunt '09, R. Middlemass '09, W. M. Rand '09, W. R. Severance '09, E. C. Bacon '10, R. C. Brown '10, S. A. Sargent '10, E. Harding '11, H. Jaques, Jr., '11, P. D. Smith '11.

The provisions of the constitution of the Council relating to the meeting are as follows:

"For the election of the three representatives from the College at large, a three-quarters vote of the entire Council shall be necessary.

"No undergraduate who is not in good standing at the College Office shall be eligible to membership.

"The officers of the Council shall be a president, a vice-president, and a secretary. (1) The president shall preside at all meetings and shall have the power to cast a vote only in case of a tie, and at the election of members to the Council. (2) The vice-president shall, in the absence of the president, assume all his powers. (3) The secretary shall perform the duties regularly pertaining to that office.

"The above officers shall be elected at a meeting of the Council which shall be convened within forty-eight hours of the election of the delegates."