SOPHOMORES PLAY FRESHMEN

Winner Plays 1909 for Cups.--Extra Upperclass Game if 1912 Wins.

The second game of the interclass football series will be played on Soldiers Field at 4 o'clock this afternoon between the Sophomores and Freshmen. If the Sophomores win today, the final game to decide the class championship and the possession of prizes and class numerals will be played Wednesday between the Seniors and Sophomores. If the Freshmen win, they will play the Seniors on Wednesday for the prizes; and the Seniors and Sophomores will meet a week from today to contest the upperclass championship and class numerals.

The officials this afternoon will be: referee--R. H. Eggleston, Jr., '09; umpire--H. R. Shurtleff 2G.; field judge--C. W. Short, Jr., 1G.; the time of the halves will be 20 and 15 minutes. The teams will line up as follows: 1911.  1912. Bloom, l.e.  r.e., Smith Sawyer, l.t.  r.t., Gaddis Hann, l.g.  r.g., Strong Wellman, c.  c., Amory Park, r.g.  l.g., Fisher Webber, r.t.  l.t., Dewey Ellis. r.e.  l.e. Paine Johnson, q.b.  q.b., Wigglesworth Dick, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Pierce Floyd, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Frothingham N. H. Foster, f.b.  f.b., Winston.