Statistics of Yale Squad

Captain R. B. Burch '09, end, prepared at Exeter, where he filled the same position. He also played end on his freshman team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 168 pounds.

W. S. Logan '10, end, prepared at Hotchkiss, where he played end. He also played end on his freshman team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

H. H. Hobbs '10S., tackle, prepared at Andover, where he played tackle for four years. He played the same position at Dartmouth for one year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 212 pounds.

H. H. Andrus '10S., guard, played guard at Andover and on his freshman team. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 212 pounds.

A. A. Biddle '09, centre, prepared at St. Mark's School, where he played centre on the team for three years. He has played centre on the college team for the last two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 195 1-2 pounds.

W. A. Goebel '10, guard, filled that position successively at the Phoenix High School, on his freshman team, and on the university team last year. He is 21 years old, is 6 feet 2 inches in height, and weighs 206 pounds.

A. E. Brides '10 M.S., halfback, prepared at Williston, where he played full-back and tackle. He played guard on his freshman team, and end and halfback on the university teams of 1906 and 1907, respectively. He is 22 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 203 pounds.

A. L. Corey '11, quarterback, prepared at Hotchkiss, where he played the same position for two years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weighs 177 pounds.

S. H. Philbin '10, halfback, prepared at Westminster, where he played on the squad. He played halfback on his freshman team, and the same position on the university team last year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds.

H. M. Wheaton '09S., halfback, prepared at St. Paul's School, Garden City, where he played quarterback. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 176 pounds. He played halfback on the university team last year.

E. H. Coy '10, fullback, prepared at Hotchkiss, where he played halfback. He played fullback on his freshman team, and fullback on the university team last year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 195 pounds.

J. R. Kilpatrick '11, end, prepared at Andover, where he played halfback. He played this position on his freshman team, which he captained. He is 20 years old, measures 5 feet 11 inches, and weighs 185 pounds.

A. Haines '10 L.S., end, played that position at Andover and on his freshman team. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 1 inch in height, and weighs 178 pounds.

T. C. Naedele '10S., end, prepared at Hartford High School, where he played end and halfback. He is 18 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

L. G. Warren '09S., end, played that position at Ohio State College and at Washington and Jefferson before going to Yale. He is 23 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and 180 pounds in weight.

T. Lilley '10S., tackle, prepared at Taft School, where he played the same position. He played tackle on the freshman team last year. He is 19 years old, is 6 feet tall, and weighs 185 pounds.

W. L. Brown '10, tackle, prepared at Hotchkiss, where he played guard for three years. He also played guard on his freshman team. He is 23 years old, 6 feet 2 inches in height, and weighs 190 pounds.

H. P. Bingham '10, quarterback, prepared at Taft School, where he played on the team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 150 pounds.

C. T. Cooney '10, centre, prepared at Exeter, where he played the same position, later occupying it on his freshman team. He played guard on the university team last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 1 inch in height, and weighs 250 pounds.

J. F. Johnson, Jr., '10, quarterback, prepared at Hill School, where he played in that position. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

F. J. Murphy '10, halfback, prepared at Andover, where he played halfback. Last year he played that position on the college team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 166 pounds.

F. J. Daly '11, halfback, prepared at Andover, where he played halfback for two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 173 pounds.

H. G. Holt '10, halfback, played the same position at Westminster School. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 160 pounds.

J. W. Field '11, fullback, prepared at the Eastern High School, Washington, D. C., where he played halfback. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.