DEAN WRIGHT'S FUNERAL

In Appleton Chapel at 12.--Names of Pallbearers and Ushers.

The funeral of Dean Wright will be held in Appleton Chapel today at 12 o'clock. Professor F. G. Peabody '69 will officiate and the following will act as honorary pallbearers: Professor W. G. Hale of Chicago, Professors E. D. Perry and J. R. Wheeler of Columbia, Professors T. Peck and B. Perrin of Yale, President Charles W. Eliot, Professor John W. White, Ph.D. '77, Professor Charles R. Lanman, Professor Herbert W. Smyth '78, Professor Morris H. Morgan '81, Professor Clifford H. Moore '89, and Mr. George W. Robinson '95. The pallbearers will be the following eight men from the Graduate School: O. J. Campbell '03, H. W. L. Dana '03, R. H. Keniston '04, W. A. Kirkwood '05, S. H. Newhall '07, T. T. Smith '07, C. N. Swan and R. H. Webb. The choir under the direction of Mr. W. A. Locke will sing "Beati Mortui" and the "Harvard Hymn." The interment will be private at Mount Auburn Cemetery and Dean Hodges of the Episcopal Theological School will officiate at the committal service.

Seats in the front of the Chapel will be reserved for the immediate family, the honorary pallbearers, members of the Faculty and their families, professors of other universities, the Classical Department, the Classical Club, the History Department, and members of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. The ushers will be Messrs. C. B. Gulick '90, W. F. Harris '91, E. K. Rand '94, G. H. Chase '96, J. D. Greene '96, C. N. Jackson '98, A. S. Pease '02 and F. H. Fobes '04.

College exercises will be suspended today between 12 and 1 o'clock on account of the funeral.