Statistics of Indian Players

The statistics of the Carlisle team are as follows:

Little Old Man, left end, is 23 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 161 pounds.

Waseuka, captain and left tackle, has played on the team two years. He is 24 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 191 pounds.

Afraid-of-a-Bear, left guard, is 20 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 192 pounds.

Barrell, centre, is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

Lyon, right guard, is 24 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs 187 pounds.

Little Boy, right tackle, played centre on last year's team and fullback the year before. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 190 pounds.

Gardner, right end, has played on the team three years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

Balenti, quarterback, is 21 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 148 pounds.

Thorpe, left halfback, is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

Libby, right halfback, is 20 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 142 pounds.

Payne, fullback, is 22 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 166 pounds.

Jordan, centre, is 19 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

Winnie, fullback, is 21 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

Hendricks, halfback, played fullback on last year's team. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and weighs 153 pounds.

Newashe, halfback, is 18 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 158 pounds.

Bird, tackle, is 19 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

Kelly; quarterback, is 20 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighs 135 pounds.