JUNIORS DEFEATED SENIORS

In Second Game of Class Basketball.--1910 vs. 1911 in Final at 4.

In the first match of the interclass basketball series last night, the Juniors defeated the Seniors by the score of 18 to 15.

In team work, both teams showed a lack of practice, and many easy shoots for baskets were missed. The play, however, made up in dash what was lacking in finish.

The line-up was as follows: 1905.  1906. Dapping, r.f.  l.f., Gallagher Smith, l.f.  r.f., Jones Snyder, c.  c., Griffiths Swift, r.g.  l.g., Montgomery Lewis, l.g.  r.g., Proctor

Score--1906, 18; 1906, 15. Baskets from the floor--Gallagher, Jones 2, Lewis, Snyder, Proctor, Griffiths, Dapping 2, Baskets on fouls--Snyder 5, Jones 7, Smith 2. Point on foul--Gallagher. Fouls called--on 1906, 15; on 1905, 12. Referee--J. W. Gilles 3L. Umpire--C. M. Underwood 3G. Timekeepers--J. F. Henderson '05, W. A. Spencer '06. Time--20 minute halves.

The second game of the interclass series will be played in the Gymnasium at 8 o'clock this evening, between the Sophomores and the Freshmen. The Sophomore team is made up of the same men who defeated 1906 and the Yale freshmen last year. Although handicapped by lack of practice, the Freshmen team has some promising material.

The line-up will be: 1907.  1908. Reed, r.f.  l.f., Ricker Murray, l.f.  r.f., Sessa Smith, c.  c., Amberg Burnham, r.g.  l.g., Dwelley Goode, l.g.  r.g., Brown

The game for the class championship, between the Juniors and the winners of the game tonight, will be played in the Gymnasium on Thursday at 8 o'clock.