SENIOR ELECTION RESULTS

Balloting for Secretary and Committees.--Duties of Committees.

As a result of the balloting yesterday A. G. Cable was elected Secretary of the Senior class. The names of the men who were elected to the Class, Class Day, and Photograph Committees are announced in the complete list of Class Day officers in the adjoining column. Below is given the number of votes cast for each candidate. Out of a total voting-list of 697, 246 members of the class voted. The committees will elect their own chairmen. SECRETARY. A. G. Cable,  177 H. B. Barton,  36 H. Gray,  33 CLASS COMMITTEE. R. M. Middlemass,  142 W. M. Rand,  132 F. M. Blagden,  95 W. R. Severance,  75 R. M. Faulkner,  42 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE. C. J. Nourse, Jr.,  180 J. W. Cutler,  164 W. G. Wendell,  162 E. S. Allen,  144 R. V. White,  144 J. W. Simons,  135 O. G. Wood,  129 N. K. Hartford,  115 N. S. Simpkins, Jr.,  101 S. S. Ford,  95 W. G. Roelker, Jr.,  88 F. Schenck,  83 R. H. Eggleston, Jr.,  80 A. S. Olmsted,  80 PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE. G. Gund,  128 P. Withington,  122 F. A. Harding,  113 K. S. Cate,  111 E. F. Ver Wiebe,  106 G. H. Edgell,  75 J. P. Willetts,  72

Duties of Committees.

The Class Committee, which has charge of all class affairs after graduation, is composed of the two members elected yesterday and the Treasurer, as well as the three Marshals and the Secretary, who serve ex-officiis. The work of the Class Committee commences on the day of graduation, after which it has charge of all affairs of the class throughout its life. The duty of the Committee is to make arrangements for all class reunions, gifts, and all matters representative of the class as a whole.

The Class Day Committee, composed of the seven men elected yesterday, begins its work immediately. It has entire charge of all Class Day arrangements, including the baccalaureate sermon, Senior spread, the exercises in Sanders Theatre, the Stadium exercises, the festivities in the Yard on the evening of Class Day, and the dances in Memorial Hall and the Gymnasium on the same evening.

The duty of the Photograph Committee is the publication of the Class Album, for which a photograph of every member of the graduating class, as well as photographs of all the major teams, committees, etc., must be obtained.

Duties of Committees.