Captains of Relay Teams Appointed

Captains for the dormitory relay teams, which will compete in the track carnival Saturday, have been appointed by Captain L. P. Dodge '08 as follows: Claverly, R. C. Foster '11; Thayer, H. Guild '10; Grays-Weld, P. A. Merriam '10; Hollis-Stoughton, P. W. Davis '08; Westmorly, L. Watson '10; Matthews, P. C. Haskell '08; Ridgely-Mt. Auburn street, F. M. de Selding '10; Randolph, S. Cobb '10; College House, G. E. Doyen 1G.; Walter Hastings, G. J. Esselen '09; Trinity, F. P. Ferguson '10.

A meeting of these men will be held in Randolph 6 at 1.30 o'clock this afternoon to talk over plans for the races.

More men are needed from Claverly, Grays-Weld, Holyoke street, Hollis-Stoughton, and Russell-Hampden. Miscellaneous teams will be made up of those who do not regularly come under any of the above dormitories or streets to which captains have been assigned. Trials for the teams will be held today and Wednesday if necessary, at the regular track squad hours, 11, 12, 3.30 and 4.30 o'clock. The trials will be two laps on the board track on Holmes Field, and six men will be picked to run on each team.

Two more handicap events have been added to the program, the pole-vault and the hammer-throw. The pole-vault will come at 12 o'clock in the Gymnasium because it is necessary that the whole floor be given up to it. The hammer-throw will come at 3.30 o'clock on Holmes Field with the other outdoor events.

All who have not taken strength tests since January 1, will be obliged to do so, if they intend to compete in the carnival. They will be given an opportunity today from 2 to 4.