RETURN OF PRESIDENT ELIOT

Starts East from St. Louis Monday.-Itinerary of Remainder of Trip.

President Eliot arrived in St. Louis yesterday, where he will remain four days as the guest of Mr. George D. Markham '87. This morning he is to address the St. Louis Society of Pedagogy on "Education for Trades and Trade in a Democracy," and will lunch with Mr. E. M. Grossman '96, to meet the members of the St. Louis School Board. This evening he will attend the dinner of the Civic League. Tomorrow he will deliver a discourse in the Church of the Messiah. Monday and Tuesday will be spent in Louisville, Kentucky, and on Wednesday he will arrive in Cincinnati, where he will be entertained by the local Harvard Club. The following day he will address the public school teachers of Dayton, and take part in a public meeting at the Y. M. C. A. auditorium in the evening, speaking on "Municipal Government." Friday, April 24, the President will arrive, after a short journey, at Columbus, where he will be the guest of Professor W. H. Siebert '89, of the University of Ohio. That afternoon he will speak before the Faculty and students, and later will be given a reception by President and Mrs. Thompson, dining that evening with the Harvard Club of Central Ohio. The next day he will spend in Cleveland as the guest of Mr. A. St. John Newberry '76, and attend a dinner given in his honor by the Harvard Club of that city. He will leave Cleveland Sunday and arrive in Cambridge Monday morning with the beginning of the new term.